At SmartPlug, our number one goal is keeping boaters safe while out on the water. Did you know… the #1 cause of shore power failure and fires is not electrical shorting, but rather overheating caused by poor electrical conductivity. Our shore power inlets and shore power connectors are designed to be simple, safe and secure so that you can power your watercraft without worry.
With the summer season nearly upon, we thought it would be a perfect time to highlight one of our best-selling shore power systems – the SmartPlug Combo Kit.
The SmartPlug Combo Kit includes a SmartPlug Inlet and Connector and offers superior performance and ease of use.
- Eliminating Overheating – Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand.
- Ease of Use – No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time-even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord.
- Weatherproof Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and interior of the plug body eliminates moisture penetration.
- Quick & Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes.
- Available in 16 Amp, 32 Amp, 30 Amp, 50 Amp
- 7 Year Warranty is the longest in the business
Before you head out to enjoy all the summer season has to offer, be sure to equip your boat with SmartPlug!