The holiday season is officially underway! Have you finished all of your shopping yet? If you’ve got a boater on your list, we have some great gift ideas for you!
Check out our top five gift ideas for the boater in your life:
- Cooler Chair – A backpack, folding chair, and cooler all in one? Yes, please! This gift is perfect for boating as it has multiple uses and takes up minimum space. The durable cooler chair is convenient and sure to come in handy for any boater.
Price $36.99 Purchase here.
- 10-in-1 Boat Gadget – A small gadget featuring ten tools any boater may need. This tool includes a square drain plug wrench, safety whistle, gas cap key, gas cap crank, drain plug tool, bottle opener, wine opener, canvas snap opener, fishing line cutter, and t-bar drain plug hole crank. Reduce clutter and have the tools you need right at your fingertips.
Price $32.99 Purchase here.
- Shore Power System – Out with old twist-type connectors and in with the revolutionary SmartPlug. With triple weatherproof seals, solid sleeve connection, and multi-point locking systems, the SmartPlug is not only easy to use but is the safest power delivery system available on the market. Give the gift of safety to the boater on your list!
Click here for pricing and to purchase.
- Underwater Lights – If the boater in your life enjoys a nighttime boat cruise, these underwater LED lights are a great addition to their boat. Not only are they available in fun colors to give the boat a unique look, but they also help shine a light on the waters around the boat and let other boaters know you are there.
Price: $65.00 Purchase here.
- Fish Finder – A fish finder is a perfect way to help the boater on your list reel in a big one! Featuring a high-frequency sonar, this fish finder can help show where objects, structures, and fish are in the waters beneath the boat.
Price $100+ Purchase here.
As avid boaters, we can’t recommend these products enough. We hope the boater on your holiday list enjoys whichever gift you choose, and be sure to mention SmartPlug gave you the idea!